Hear Me Roar – How to Effectively Stand up, Speak up, & Make an impact
DID YOU KNOW?
- Nearly 1 in 4 women hold back from sharing ideas at work.
- 40% of women are unable to confidently initiate difficult conversations in the office.
- 2 in 5 women have difficulties sharing their needs at work.
- 42% of women are unable to confidently exchange opinions and ideas with their boss.
Many women unknowingly stunt their career and professional relationships by holding back vocally in the workplace. Whether women are silencing their opinions, thoughts, and ideas in brainstorms, client pitches or 1:1 meetings, it's negatively effectively their results.
During this webinar we’ll take a deep dive into why and when women hold back vocally at work, and discuss the consequences of it. You'll leave with a deeper understanding of your voice, what's holding you back, and tools to shift into a higher level of vocal confidence, regardless who you're speaking to.
You'll gain insights around:
- Recent research findings around women speaking up at work
- The biggest challenges women face while speaking up and how to overcome them
- The #1 block to vocal confidence and a 4-step process to breakthrough
LINK TO ACCESS WEBINAR AT SCHEDULED TIME (COPY AND PASTE) - https://events.genndi.com/live/169105139238459650/9958bc7b46/-1/